Arby’s is a fast food chain that specializes in sandwiches more than anything else. Their sandwich variety includes angus beef sandwiches, turkey sandwiches, and roast beef sandwiches. A lot of people like Arby’s because their food is healthy and it is quick to order. Below are the top 10 market trends that are helping make Arby’s a restaurant people want to go to.
1) Roast Chopped Farmhouse Salad – There is a whole slew of ingredients in this salad which include lettuce, roasted chicken, shredded cheddar cheese, tomato, pepper bacon, and red onion. The dressing options include ranch, honey mustard, vinaigrette, or light Italian.
2) Cravin’ Chicken Sandwich – Here is a 100% white meat chicken breast inside a sandwich which also includes lettuce, tomato, and some zesty sauce. You can choose to have the chicken roasted if you want.
3) Philly – This burger is called Philly for a reason. It contains lean Angus beef inside a toasted Philly roll and topped with melted swiss, fire-roasted peppers and onions, and spread with aioli. It’ll make you feel like you’re actually eating in Philly.
4) Roast Chopped Farmhouse Salad – A wholesome salad which includes lettuce, roasted chicken pieces, shredded cheddar cheese, tomato, red onion, pepper bacon and dressing. This is certainly appetizing to anyone who wants to eat healthy.
5) Roast Chicken Club Sandwich – This is a tender roasted chicken sandwich with pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato, zesty sauce, and swiss cheese. The bread is a toasted roll that gives the sandwich more texture.
6) Prime-cut Chicken Tenders – These chicken pieces are made of 100% white meat. There are a variety of dipping sauces to choose from including tangy buffalo, ranch, sweet honey mustard and BBQ.
7) Three Cheese & Bacon Sandwich – A sandwich with bacon and a three-cheese blend is one that you don’t find every day. You’ll find this sandwich has pepper bacon, shredded cheddar, swiss cheese, and parmesan. The bread is an Italian roll.
8) Roast Turkey & Swiss – This healthy sandwich contains oven-roasted turkey with swiss cheese, red onions, tomatoes, lettuce, spicy brown honey mustard and mayonnaise.
9) Reuben – If you like corned beef then you’ll like the Reuben sandwich. The corned beef is sandwiched in marble rye bread along with swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing, and sauerkraut.
10) Roast Beef Sandwich – The classic roast beef sandwich has been popular since 1964. It contains oven roasted beef slices inside a sesame seed bun which is also toasted. You’ll also have Arby’s special sauce on top of it for additional flavor.