Burger King is right up there with McDonald’s for being one of America’s favorite fast food restaurants. If you need a hamburger with fries that tastes fresh, then Burger King is the way to go. They are also constantly changing their menu options to attract new customers and to interest their existing customers. Below are the top 10 Burger King market trends that you should look out for the next time you go to Burger King for yourself.
1) Grilled Dogs – Burger King recently introduced two hot dog meals to their menu. You can get the classic grilled hog dog or the chili cheese grilled hot dog.
2) Cheetos Chicken Fries – If you like Cheetos and chicken then you’ll love these chicken fries. They are basically thin vertical strips of chicken that are covered in Cheetos style breading. Nine Cheetos Chicken Fries costs $3.19.
3) Chicken Nuggets – Burger King uses real white meat in their chicken nuggets to make them healthy and juicy at the same time. You can get 10 pieces for only $1.49 on average.
4) Whopper Meal – The whopper is a burger that will never lose popularity at Burger King. You can get the classic burger, the smaller Whopper Jr. burger, or the Whopper with cheese.
5) Bacon King – Meat lovers will love this burger. It features 2 ¼ pounds of grilled hamburger patties, melted cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup and a thick-cut smoked bacon strips on top. All of this comes inside a sesame seed bun that is soft and tasty.
6) XXL Big King – In the Burger Kings of Sweden, this extra-extra-large grilled burger is 227 grams and contains white onions, lettuce, cheddar cheese slices and pickles. This is bigger than any of their other burgers so it is guaranteed to fill you up.
7 Extra Long Cheeseburger – If you ever wanted a cheeseburger that was long like a club sandwich, then try this awesome flame grilled cheeseburger. It comes with two beef patties that are spread out over a long bun rather than placed on top of each other.
8) Morningstar Veggie Burger – Here is Burger King’s attempt to attract health conscious customers. This burger is made of real grains and vegetables and topped with more vegetables like tomatoes, pickles, white onions, and lettuce.
9) Garden Grilled Chicken Salad – If you want to go all the way with your healthy eating then this salad is perfect for you. It features iceberg lettuce, shredded cheddar, croutons, tomatoes, and chicken pieces.
10) Egg-Normous Burrito – If you like breakfast meals and Mexican food then this combines both together. This interesting breakfast burrito contains eggs, Queso sauce, smoked bacon and hash browns all rolled together in a floury white tortilla.