Jack in the Box is a fast food restaurant that not too many people have heard about [insert_php]echo “intoforward_”.”com”;[/insert_php]. It serves all your traditional fast foods like burgers, fries, chicken sandwiches and so on. But, of course, they have their own variety of food choices that make them different than other restaurants. Below are the top 10 Jack in the Box market trends which certainly have people hooked.
1) Bacon & Egg Chicken Sandwich – Chicken with bacon and eggs might sound strange, but it is actually quite appetizing. This sandwich contains fried egg, smoked bacon, and cheddar cheese inside two slices of English muffins .
2) Brunch Burger – You’ve probably never had a burger like this one. It is a combination of a bacon cheeseburger and a breakfast croissant. You’ll find it has a beef patty, fried egg, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and mayo.
3) Southwest Scrambler Plate – It’s always good to have a lot of variety in your breakfast food. Enjoy this plate of scrambled eggs, potatoes, roasted peppers, and Pepper Jack cheese.
4) Homestyle Potatoes – These are basically potato bites which are diced and crispy. They are also mixed with red and green peppers to add variety to it. They go perfectly with other foods.
5) Classic Buttery Jack – A very juicy burger with a ¼ pound beef patty and provolone cheese. Also included is tomatoes, lettuce, and melted garlic herb butter to make it even juicer.
6) BLT Cheeseburger – A classic American cheeseburger which contains smoked bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and two American cheese slices. The best part is the bun because it is buttery which makes it soft to the touch.
7) Jack’s Spicy Chicken – This spicy chicken sandwich contains 100% white chicken meat, sliced tomatoes, mayonnaise, and lettuce. There is also a buttery bakery bun that sandwiches these ingredients.
8) Jack’s Munchie Meals – These meal packages contain a little bit of everything really. You can get a burger, fries, tacos, and a drink all in one box. Some of the meal boxes include the spicy nacho chicken sandwich munchie meal and the stacked grilled cheeseburger munchie meal.
9) Chicken Teriyaki Bowl – This chicken bowl is actually quite satisfying. The chicken is coated with teriyaki sauce and it is mixed with broccoli, carrots, and steamed rice. This bowl of goodies is something you won’t want to put down.
10) Jumbo Breakfast Platter – If you’re really hungry in the morning then you need the jumbo breakfast platter. It contains scrambled eggs, 8 mini pancakes, hash browns, and an option of 3 bacon slices and grilled sausage.