Little Caesars is an American pizza chain that is special and unique. It is also the third most popular pizza restaurant in the United States, with Domino’s Pizza and Pizza Hut being the only pizza restaurants more popular. Little Caesars has created interesting pizza choices that you can’t find anywhere else. Below are the top 10 Little Caesars market trends to watch out for.
1) Hot-N-Ready Box Set – This precooked meal set contains four slices of deep dish pepperoni pizza, marinara sauce, and Italian cheese bread. Since you don’t have to call ahead and wait for it to be cooked, the meal is ready to eat as soon as you order it.
2) Deep Dish Pizza – This pizza is special because it is baked in a deep-dish pan and shaped like a square instead of a circle. The crust is extra crispy and it is thicker than your average pizza too. Best of all, cheese covers it just about everywhere.
3) Crazy Bread – This tasty bread is freshly baked and covered with garlic and butter to give it an extra special taste. For added flavor, there is parmesan cheese sprinkled on top too.
4) Ultimate Supreme Pizza – A big round pizza with a variety of toppings including onions, mushrooms, Italian sausage, pepperoni, and green peppers.
5) 3 Meat Treat Pizza – Meat lovers will enjoy this pizza with a blend of three different meats on the top of the cheese including bacon, sausage, and pepperoni.
6) Hula Hawaiian Pizza – A tropical style pizza with a topping blend of pineapple and ham. This will truly make you feel like you’re sitting by the beach in Hawaii.
7) Baby Pan! Pan! Pizza – Sometimes people wish they could order pizza that was big enough to serve just one or two people. The Baby Pan! Pan! Pizza special does just that. It is comprised of two deep dish pizzas which are each big enough to fill one person. You can get the pizzas in either just cheese or pepperoni & cheese.
8) Veggie Pizza – Those who don’t like meat on their pizza will love this vegetarian-style alternative. The round pizza contains black olives, mushrooms, onions, and green peppers.
9) Caesar Dips – Little Caesars is known for their variety in dipping sauce. Their four dip choices include Cheezy Jalapeno, Ranch, Buttery Garlic and Buffalo Ranch.
10) Caesar Wings – The variety of chicken wing styles at Little Caesars will blow your mind. Their wing selections include oven roasted, buffalo, BBQ, garlic parmesan, teriyaki, lemon pepper, and bacon honey mustard.