Taco Bell is what Americans prefer whenever they feel like eating tacos, burritos, or any other Mexican-style food dishes. The great thing about Taco Bell is they’re always changing their menu options and coming up with new ways to keep people interested in their food chain. Below are the top 10 Taco Bell market trends that you need to watch out for so you can take advantage of them the next time you’re at a Taco Bell restaurant.
1) Rolled Chicken Tacos – Imagine a thin burrito with a crispy corn tortilla shell and shredded chicken inside. This is what a rolled chicken taco looks like and they are popular right now. Other ingredients include sour cream, nacho cheese sauce, and salsa.
2) Airheads White Mystery Freeze – If you like mystery with your beverages then you’ll love this cold drink. This freeze drink contains the flavoring of Airheads candy, but it is a mystery flavor that is not described. You basically have to try it for yourself to figure it out.
3) Doubledilla Steak with Chips & Salsa – This is not a regular on the Taco Bell menu, but it has returned and made customers happy again. The Doubledilla is like a Quesadilla but with double the meat. You can get either steak or chicken for the meat. It also includes Jalapeno sauce, flour tortilla, and a three-cheese blend. Chips and salsa come with it on the side.
4) Nacho Cheese Doritos Locos Tacos – One of Taco Bell’s newest tacos is the one that has a hard shell made out of Doritos potato chips. There are variations to this taco but the one with nacho cheese is to die for. Mix that with the taste of Doritos and it will taste like heaven.
5) Soft Taco Supreme – For less than a dollar more than the regular soft taco, you can get this upgraded taco with sour cream and tomatoes. These tacos never go out of style and are a big favorite amongst regulars at Taco Bell.
6) Double Decker Taco – Do you hate deciding between a crunchy taco and a soft-shell taco? Now you can get the best of both worlds because the Double Decker Taco contains a crunchy taco on top of a soft-shell taco with refried beans sandwiched between the two.
7) Chicken Quesadilla – The classic chicken wrap with fajita seasoning, three different melted cheeses and a white tortilla shell. The best part is it comes freshly cooked and warm as soon as it’s served to you.
8) Bean Burrito – Some people don’t like beef in their burritos so they prefer to go with the bean burrito instead. This burrito is filled with refried beans, diced onions, red sauce, and cheddar cheese.
9) 7-Layer Burrito – This huge burrito contains seven layers of ingredients, although there is no meat in it. The layers include refried beans, tomato, lettuce, a three-cheese blend, guacamole, seasoned rice, and sour cream.
10) Breakfast Crunchwrap – Taco Bell has been doing quite well since they introduced breakfast options at their restaurant sale levitra. The Breakfast Crunchwrap is the perfect breakfast sandwich. It contains eggs, cheddar cheese, creamy Jalapeno sauce, and hash browns.